The best job on lady bird lake
This local family business is always looking to expand our family with Austin's most friendly and outdoorsy people! It's our mission to make Rowing Dock a fun place to play and we pride ourselves on creating an environment that doesn't feel one bit like work. Except in the summer heat...then it might feel a teeny tiny bit like work.
The Rowing Dock Way
$15/hour + bonusesThe primary function of this job is to engage with and provide assistance to customers renting Rowing Dock's boats on Lady Bird Lake.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Great Attitude & Engaging Personality
- Common Sense + Problem Solving Skills
- Passion for the Outdoors, Recreation, and Paddling
- Fit, Confident, and Capable
- Enjoy Working as a Team
- Cool Headed in Hot Situations
- Able to Work Outdoors in the Heat of Texas Summers
- Available Memorial Day through Labor Day!
Further questions? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
$17/hour + bonusesThe Manager on the Dock (MOD) is responsible for making sure everything runs smoothly on the dock while assisting customers and answering questions about the dock.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You appreciate an incredible customer service experience and will work hard to make it a reality
- You’re able to de-escalate problematic customer experiences with confidence and ease
- You’re a talker – you like being social, friendly, and engaging with people
- You’re comfortable working outside in the heat (this is Texas, y’all! Our summers are HOT).
- You’re into staying fit and healthy