Since we reopened our doors in May, we have been closely monitoring and following all the guidance set by the CDC and City of Austin. As we navigate this pandemic together, we ask that all employees and guests follow the health and safety protocol outlined below.
Rowing Dock Safety Protocol
- Mandatory wearing of facial coverings for employees and customers is required while on-site at Rowing Dock – this policy is now mandated by Mayor Adler
- Customers are asked to stand six feet apart from anyone who is not in their party while waiting in line – we have added three new pop up tents to provide more shade for customers who are waiting when it’s busy.
- All customers are encouraged to sanitize their hands and/or wash their hands frequently while on-site (for example, we suggest using hand sanitizer after signing waivers and after we process your credit card). We have multiple hand-washing and sanitizer stations located at various touchpoints for customer use.
- Items that are touched frequently by multiple people are sanitized multiple times daily
- All clipboards and pens have been replaced and are brand new.
- We have a mandatory and detailed health screening form within our staff time-clock application that must be filled out and reviewed prior to our employees’ checking in.
As always, we are doing our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience on the lake while also maintaining the health and safety of our employees and guests. That said, if you are at high-risk, are uncomfortable in higher-traffic environments, are not able to follow social distancing guidelines or do not want to wear a mask while you’re waiting in line or returning from the lake, we do not recommend joining us at the dock during this time. We appreciate you understanding
For questions, comments and concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org