LAST BOAT OUT ONE HOUR BEFORE CLOSE
What to bring
Three things required to rent our equipment
Valid Photo ID
(Provided at the dock)
Matching Credit Card
- A valid Government Issued Photo ID. Driver license is best.
- A properly completed and signed waiver. All participants must sign a waiver and minors (under age 18) must have a guardian sign for them. Waivers are available at the dock.
- A credit card in the same name as the ID, to use as a security deposit. (NO AMEX)
We accept Cash, VISA, Mastercard and Discover
Additional things to know
- Please leave your valuables at home. DO NOT leave valuables in your vehicle. We will happily hold your keys for you while you are on the water and have dry bags for rent, but are unable to hold any other personal items.
- Bring water or other drinks in non-glass containers, preferably reusable containers. We sell water and Gatorade should you forget to bring hydration.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen. It is best to apply it before you arrive at the dock. If you do forget or need to reapply, we have individual sunscreen packets for sale at the hut.
- We have small, open cubbies for you to store your shoes, towels or other items you won’t need on the water.
- Dry bags are available for rent for $3 or $5. They are good for cell phones, cameras, and small personal items.
- Splash bags are available for rent for $1. They are good for small items like your ID and Credit Cards, or other items that can get wet. These are NOT waterproof and not recommended for electronic devices.
- Alcohol is prohibited on Lady Bird Lake by City of Austin ordinance.
- We do not sell bait or rent fishing poles. If you are renting our fishing kayaks, you’ll need to bring your own rod, reel, and bait with you.