LAST BOAT OUT ONE HOUR BEFORE CLOSE
- Regular rental rates are by the hour. We collect payment for the first hour up front, and any extra time is charged upon your return and in half hour increments. (Specialty rental items including our pedal kayaks are reservation based)
- All participants must review the Safety Rules posted at the dock.
- Regular rentals are first come, first served. See the Group Rentals for more information regarding special event reservations.
- Pedal kayak reservations can be made online HERE.
- All ages are welcome. We have something for everyone.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the water. Additional age restrictions apply for stand up paddle board (SUP) rentals.
- Minors 8-15 years of age may SUP only if a parent is on the water and will be next to the minor for the duration of the rental. Minors 16 and up may paddle board without a parent on the water with them but are required to have their parent sign our rental waiver.
- Minors age 13-17 may kayak or canoe without a parent being on the water, but must have a parent or legal guardian sign the rental waiver.
- Rentals stop one hour before close.
- Return no later than our closing time to avoid late fees.
- Participants are financially responsible for injuries and lost or damaged equipment
Visit Rowing Dock during open rental hours and our friendly staff will help you. If you are unsure about what to rent, don’t worry. We are here to help you chose the right equipment. Simple as that!