Private Guided Tours
Stand Up Paddleboard
Guided Bat Tour
Feelin’ batty? Reserve a private guided bat paddle for the chance to see and hear over 1.5 million bats (yes, we said million) take over the Austin night sky in this super popular early evening tour. While this tour is approximately two hours, please allow three hours, as the bats dictate our timing! Seasonal Offering: March – October
Guided Eco & Historical Tour
On our guided eco and historical paddle tour, you’ll learn how Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park came to be. During the tour, you’ll find out some fun facts about our beautiful city and Texas wildlife that only the locals know. Don’t worry, dad jokes are included.
After-Hours Moonlight Tour
For all the night owls out there, join us for a two-hour evening paddle where our guides will highlight the architecture of our beautiful city with the lights of the Austin skyline as the backdrop.
- Guaranteed reservation and equipment
- Expedited check-in process
- Dedicated dock attendant and guides throughout experience
- Free splash bag rentals
- Complementary water or Gatorade per person (it’s important to hydrate ya’ll)!
- Exclusive use of our picnic area for those into snacks and things
- 40% off merch
The Rules & Other Info
- After you fill out an inquiry, you’ll receive an automated email confirming receipt. From there, we’ll reach out with all the other details…(this means you’re one step closer to fun!)
- You must fill out the Group Waiver and Release form ahead of time.
- If you’re under 18, your guardian parent or legal guardian must sign for you.
- For reservations for any of the group activities, you must pay with one form of payment. We promise it’ll make things easier for you (and us).