Three things required to rent our equipment
- A valid Government Issued Photo ID. Driver license is best.
- A credit card in the same name as the ID, to use as a security deposit.
- A properly completed and signed waiver. All participants must sign a waiver and minors (under age 18) must have a guardian sign for them. Waivers are available at the dock.
- If preparing ahead of time, download and print our Waiver and Release here.
We accept Cash, VISA, Mastercard and Discover
Additional things to know
- Please leave your valuables at home or well hidden within your vehicle. We will happily hold your keys for you while you are on the water, but are unable to hold any other personal items.
- Bring water or other drinks in non-glass containers, preferably reusable containers. We sell water and gatorade should you forget to bring hydration.
- Don't forget the sunscreen. It is best to apply it before you arrive at the dock.
- We have small, open cubbies for you to store your shoes, towels or other items you won't need on the water.
- Dry bags are available for rent for $1 or $3. They are good for cell phones, credit cards and small personal items.
- Alcohol is prohibited on Lady Bird Lake by City of Austin ordinance.